Just in case you can’t read where everything is from in the moodboard.
- Curtains & hot pink pillow – Target
- Blue & white pillows – Marshall’s
- Bed frame – Pottery Barn
- End Table & Dresser – Ikea
- Braided Bamboo Rug – PerfectlyHomeRugs.com
- Turquoise & Hot Pink Candle Holders – lunabazaar.com
- Turquoise Vase – It’s from an international website when I did a Google search for Turquoise vases
- Bedding – West Elm
- Lanterns – Pier 1
- Floors – sorry I just did a Google search for Cherry Laminate Flooring
- Paint color – Valspar Beach House
This is a Candice Olsen room. LOVE!!! I love how bright and beachy feeling this room is feeling to me. It’s light and crisp. Great place to relax.
She wants white bedding with turquoise walls & hot pink pops. She wants to be able to recreate the water color in Bora Bora. The hot pink pops of color are found in the flowers on Bora Bora. She loves Peonies, so we hope to find some gorgeous hot pink faux ones.
My SIL (sister-in-law) already has some lanterns for her bedroom redo, so this picture caught my eye. Look how calming and romantic these lanterns have made the area. And that turquoise water right there. I think I’m relaxing already….oh wait this inspiration is for my SIL & BIL. 😉
These thatch huts of sorts made me think of Bamboo or Sisal rugs for the room. So I thought I would throw a braided bamboo rug into the moodboard. Plus this picture has the green palm fronds she loves, the blue sky & water. Even the inside of the huts have the wood that she wants on her floors. I love when inspiration comes from nature like this.